isininma Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The The Chaperone

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c An ex-con on the run from his criminal past hides out from those he ratted on by chaperoning a field trip to New Orleans.
Ray Bradstone (Levesque) is the best wheel man in the business, but he is determined to go straight and be the best parent he can be to his daughter, Sally (Winter), and make amends with his ex-wife, Lynne (Gish). As Ray struggles to find honest work, his old bank-robbing crew, led by Phillip Larue (Corrigan), offers him one last job. He agrees at first, but changes his mind at the last second leaving the crew without a driver. Ray decides instead to servea chaperone for Sally's school field trip. When the robbery goes awry, Larue blames Ray and chases the school bus all the way to the Museum of Natural History in New Orleans. Ray must deal with Larue, while supervising Sally's class on what becomes one of the craziest school trips ever.
I watched this movie only because of Triple h.<br/><br/>Now after watching it, i can tell you that triple h is big asset for this movie. Agreed the plot is really week but Triple h keeps the combo solemn and silly plot points rolling nicely along, and displays a surprisingly tender side that meshes smoothly with his more ferocious tendencies.This is the kinda movie you can enjoy watching with your kids and that is all it is.<br/><br/>Triple h does a good performance and never once throughout the movie you would think he couldn't deliver. There is a decent mix of everything in this movie…few funny scenes like the bank robbery , good sentiment and some action ! Not a bad entertainer at all. <br/><br/>My Rating - 6 out of 10!<br/><br/>If you think this movie is bad … plz don't ever watch Stan Helsing !!
Well, I am 38, almost the same age of Triple H. I have seen guys like the Taker, Shawn Michaels, making their debut in WWE back in 1990-91 when I was 17. WWF and now WWE never went out of me. I remember Triple Ha well bred Englishman (Hearst Hemsley) having his first 'encounters' with Henry Goodwin. From Steve Austin becoming Stone Cold from The Ringmaster (as Ted DiBiase's henchman) to Triple H being taken out by Shemus, I was always there. Being a big Triple H fan, I was eagerly (well not exactly) looking forward to the movie. But the movie being a limited release, I had to wait till the DVD came out.<br/><br/>I am surprised that no one has reviewed the movie. Well, there is not much to review. Basically Triple H is an ex-con trying to get things straight with his family. Nothing new, of course. The usual syndromes and hiccups and all ends well.<br/><br/>If you are looking for anything else beside Triple H, you would be disappointed. Triple H, on the other hand is just being himself, which means he does comedy very very wellWWE fans would know. there is no action in the movie. I was really hoping Triple H would 'kick some butts' but it seemshe was revitalizing himself from injuries (in his real life) to get it along with Taker for WM 27, he thought why not tell dad-in-law to make a movie? He is of course funny. in a way, it didn't seem like acting at all. As I said, he just played the Triple H from DeGeneration X, just that without any crude humour. Children below 10 may like it while i suspect anyone above 10 would not enjoy it if s/he is not into WWE. I was expecting a few WWE Superstars to make a cameo (like they did in The A Team), but… Overall, even if you are a Triple H fan, you would not miss anything if you don't watch the movie.<br/><br/>Rest of the cast just sleep walked through their roles. I don't know why Triple H choose to debuta main actor in a kid's movie, I mean unlike Cens, he has lots of adult fans who would love to see him in action in his brooding 'King of Kings' persona. but like I said, he probably just wanted to pass some time, nothing serious. There is another movie of his coming out (Inside Out), looks like an action movie although the given genre is Crime / drama Okay, okay, enough of my review, avoid the movie. Why I gave a 6 then, well I went to see triple H and he was in the movie, thats why. BTW, WWE Studios had better releases than 'The Chaperone'
Hobbled by contrived situations and atonal acting, The Chaperone is a lazy payday sloppily directed by Hollywood veteran Stephen Herek.

My Little Brother in hindi free downloadDownload hindi movie The Last: Naruto the MovieMouse Rise downloadLegendary Weapons of China in hindi free downloadDiamond Dew tamil dubbed movie torrentSalvation Boulevard movie free download in hindiTokyo Drifter full movie kickass torrentTirad Pass: The Story of Gen. Gregorio del Pilar movie in hindi hd free downloadthe The Last Panthers hindi dubbed free downloadPrelude to Infusco full movie hd download

last edited 216 weeks ago by isininma

zoro replied

261 weeks ago

Please log in to post a reply.